Friday, October 17, 2008

Hi Hi!!!!

Hi! I just wanted to blog about another embarrasing moment and share my favorite things. Recently, while shopping for shoes with my parents, my dad needed a sock to try on a shoe. He ended up having to wear my socks! They stretched to fit him, and he had stinky feet if i do say so myself!!! So anyway, I want to share my favorites. 

Full Name (first and middle): Brenna Marideth
Birthplace: St Louis, Missouri
Hair Color and style: straight, very thick brown hair
Eye Color: Green
Height: 4 feet 11 inches 
Enthincity: french, german , irish, caucasion
Favorite foods: Oreos, ramon noodles, ice cream, bubble gum
Favorite drink: Mountain dew
Favorite songs: "Last Name by Carrie Underwood" and "Put Your Records On" by Corrine Bailey
TV Shows: Hannah Montana, Total Drama Island
Dream: to be a singer like my idol Demi Lovato!!!!






No comments: