Friday, April 17, 2009
In addition to my blogging, I am now going to start a thing called my answer column, where you can ask me questions (just leave your question in the comment box) about me, my family life, or anything else relevent to me or my blog, *ex. do you get along with your mom?* or *what's your favorite food?* and I will do my best to answer your questions. I will choose a few questions to answer in each of my answer posts, so probably I'll get to answer everyone's!! Thank you!
As a lot of you guys probably know, I am the older sister of triplets. We are 6 years apart. I had a theory: I think there are good points to every position in the family, whether your the middle child, oldest, youngest, or even an only child. And of course there are bad points too. Check this out:
Oldest Child: The first, a.k.a uno child, a.k.a first born, a.k.a, well you get the picture I suppose.
Traits they usually have: Reliable, most responsible.
Good things about being the oldest: You get everything new (no hand-me downs) you get to do everything first, and your siblings look up to you, and your parents will always love you the longest.
Bad things: You feel major pressure to be the most responsible and your parents treat you like you are supposed to act more mature then your siblings and you have no feelings sometimes, like one day Vivian placed a blanket over her head and couldn't see where she was going and bumped right into me and it hurt like heck (if I do say so myself) and my dad was just like, "Oh she didn't mean it" in a very abrupt fashion and didn't even make her say sorry, like I didn't have feelings. And I know that if I had done that to her, my dad would have rushed right over and comforted her and given her lots of attention, and have made me say sorry. *barf*
Middle Child: The second of three, a.k.a. the third of five, a.k.a the fourth of seven
Traits: Good peacemaker, etc.
Good things: You are the middle, and the middle of the oreo is the best, the middle of the bolanga sandwich is the best, and you have a mix of people you look up to, and people who look up to you.
Bad things: You tend to get the least attention: *for example, your parents are teaching your big sister to drive and she is getting lots attention because she just got her license, and everyone is gushing over how adorable your month old brother is*
Youngest child: The youngest, a.k.a last born
Traits: rebellious, messy, troublemaker
Good things: You learn from your older siblings mistakes, and you have older siblings to get advice from, and you get out of things a lot, and tend to get the most attention.
Bad things: You get all the hand me downs, do everything last, and teachers might compare you to your siblings.
Only Child: Only born a.k.a One child a.k.a no siblings
Traits: *simular to oldest child*
Good things: You don't have to share attention with your siblings and always get all the attention, never get hand me downs.
Bad things: You might be spoiled, and you might get lonely.
What's your position??
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
This is an inspiration from my dad-5o known facts about me.
1. My middle name Marideth is inspired by one of my mom's best friends, and my godmother.
2. I have brown hair
3. My most embarrassing moment was when I was in the 4th grade....I was in musical rehearsal and flew off the pedestal *about three feet high* and landed right on my butt....on the hard stage. I cried.
4. My second most embarrassing moment was in the the summer before the 5th grade, my mom took me shopping for school clothes, and I was trying on a shirt in the dressing room. I said to my mom, "What do you think?" and she began laughing so loudly. I asked why and she said, "Brenna do you need a bra?" and chuckled. I was mortified, and later she did take me shopping!
5. My favorite drinks are Hi-C fruit punch and chocolate milk
6. My favorite food is cookie dough ice cream and chips and dip
7. I was born on May 14, 1998 at 5:18 P.M. in St. Louis, Missouri weighing in at 9 pounds 7 ounces.
8. I have two living biological grandmas, and one step grandma, and one biological grandpa, and one step grandpa (living).
9. I love eating the outsides of kiwis
10. I can do a perfect cartwheel
11. I am currently 5'1" tall and weigh 107 pounds
12. My role models are Taylor Swift and Oprah Winfrey, and my godmother.
13. My dad has nasty feet.
14. I hate shopping....especially for shoes.
15. My parents are 30 years older then me
16. I need lip smacker!
17. My favorite song is "Put Your Records on" by Corrine Bailey
18. I hate dressing up
19. The guys I like best are the smartest
20. When I grow up, I want to be an actress like Miley Cyrus, and get married and have three children.
21. My favorite movie is "Steel Magnolias"
22. My favorite restaurant is Lucy's
23. My fave fast food is Rubio's.
24. I'm a computer geek
25, My favorite subject in school is Language (and my best)
26. I am 6 months older than my best friend.
27. I'm addicted to biking...I ride three and a half miles a day.
28. We have this yogurt place by out house that we're addicted to....we go there at least three times a week.
29. I have a youtube account
30. I love being the center of attention. I was a ham when I was little. I have tons of video tapes of me singing when I was like 4.
31. When I was five, my mom became pregnant with three babies, I remember going up to my kindergarten class and being all, "My mom just had three babies!!!" and they stared at me like that was the weirdest thing on the planet.
32. I had lots of friends in preschool. These are the ones I remember: Sarah, Olivia, Racheal, Margo, the other olivia.
33. I learned to read when I was three.
34. I have my own style.
35. I am 10 years old currently.
36. I LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS! I HAVE THEIR FACES PLASTERED ALL OVER MY ROOM!
37. My dad and I love to crack our toes.
38. My eyes are a very light blue.
39. JIBJAB IS HILARIOUS!
40. I am a member of mileyworld, a special fan club for miley cyrus fans, and my dad pays for me.
41. I have a flip video camera.
42. I got my braces off three months ago.
43. I take showers every morning,
44. I am a very good tap dancer, I have been taken lessons for three years.
45. I am currently reading the Twilight series.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
In case you didn't know, office max and jib jab has opened elf yourself again! Every one was sending dancing elves with their faces to all their friends and it was so popular, that they released it again this year-even better! This year, you can upload up to five people (last year you could only upload three) and there's a choice of four dances, instead of only one. And the elves aren't as chubby this year :). It's very funny! Go there and send one to family members or friends and be elves!
I am a definite gadgets girl. Okay more like a lot! I love any kind of gadget, no matter how big or small, the more twinkly lights, the better. Let me tell you about the latest things in the word of "gadgets"
One of the latest crazes is the new Wii Fit. You may have heard of Wii, but that's nothing compared to the Wii Fit. In Wii fit, you can do yoga, aerobics, and various exercises, just by playing a video game! Lose weight with the help of a video game! (I want this for Christmas)
Dad won't get me this, but there's a new "tween" phone that verizon wireless has come up with. The phone has calling, texting, a 1.3 mega pixel camera, bluetooth capability, and an mp3 player.
Want to see what you'd look like with different hair or makeup? Now you can! I don't know what the name is this instant....(I'll update this later) but it's a TV plug in game where you can see what you would look like with a different hairstyle and makeup. You take a picture of yourself with the built in digital camera and see possibly what you'd look like as a blond, or with pink mascara....
Want something to make long road trips fly by? Pottery Barn teen now has A DVD Player on sale for only $129.99. It has great sound and picture. Hurry! It won't be $129.99 for much longer and if you wait, it'll be 199.99!
I'll update this as more cool things come out. (by the way, only 2 more weeks until my braces come off)!
Friday, October 17, 2008
Yesterday I got the best news ever! My braces come off in 8 weeks!!!!! Now I can finally have caramol apples and bubble gum again after almost a year of braces! yes yes yes yes!!!! Now when my friend sarah has braces ill chew gum in her ear just like she did to me! So there Sarah!!!!!
Oh and I had a dentist appointment last week. I have to use a special kind of toothpaste, (that tastes like tutti-frutti) and I have to use mouth wash because of a discoloration in my teeth. I wish my teeth were white. I wish with all my heart they were white. They better be soon. They better be soon!!!!
Hi! I just wanted to blog about another embarrasing moment and share my favorite things. Recently, while shopping for shoes with my parents, my dad needed a sock to try on a shoe. He ended up having to wear my socks! They stretched to fit him, and he had stinky feet if i do say so myself!!! So anyway, I want to share my favorites.
Full Name (first and middle): Brenna Marideth
Birthplace: St Louis, Missouri
Hair Color and style: straight, very thick brown hair
Eye Color: Green
Height: 4 feet 11 inches
Enthincity: french, german , irish, caucasion
Favorite foods: Oreos, ramon noodles, ice cream, bubble gum
Favorite drink: Mountain dew
Favorite songs: "Last Name by Carrie Underwood" and "Put Your Records On" by Corrine Bailey
TV Shows: Hannah Montana, Total Drama Island
Dream: to be a singer like my idol Demi Lovato!!!!