1. My middle name Marideth is inspired by one of my mom's best friends, and my godmother.
2. I have brown hair
3. My most embarrassing moment was when I was in the 4th grade....I was in musical rehearsal and flew off the pedestal *about three feet high* and landed right on my butt....on the hard stage. I cried.
4. My second most embarrassing moment was in the the summer before the 5th grade, my mom took me shopping for school clothes, and I was trying on a shirt in the dressing room. I said to my mom, "What do you think?" and she began laughing so loudly. I asked why and she said, "Brenna do you need a bra?" and chuckled. I was mortified, and later she did take me shopping!
5. My favorite drinks are Hi-C fruit punch and chocolate milk
6. My favorite food is cookie dough ice cream and chips and dip
7. I was born on May 14, 1998 at 5:18 P.M. in St. Louis, Missouri weighing in at 9 pounds 7 ounces.
8. I have two living biological grandmas, and one step grandma, and one biological grandpa, and one step grandpa (living).
9. I love eating the outsides of kiwis
10. I can do a perfect cartwheel
11. I am currently 5'1" tall and weigh 107 pounds
12. My role models are Taylor Swift and Oprah Winfrey, and my godmother.
13. My dad has nasty feet.
14. I hate shopping....especially for shoes.
15. My parents are 30 years older then me
16. I need lip smacker!
17. My favorite song is "Put Your Records on" by Corrine Bailey
18. I hate dressing up
19. The guys I like best are the smartest
20. When I grow up, I want to be an actress like Miley Cyrus, and get married and have three children.
21. My favorite movie is "Steel Magnolias"
22. My favorite restaurant is Lucy's
23. My fave fast food is Rubio's.
24. I'm a computer geek
25, My favorite subject in school is Language (and my best)
26. I am 6 months older than my best friend.
27. I'm addicted to biking...I ride three and a half miles a day.
28. We have this yogurt place by out house that we're addicted to....we go there at least three times a week.
29. I have a youtube account
30. I love being the center of attention. I was a ham when I was little. I have tons of video tapes of me singing when I was like 4.
31. When I was five, my mom became pregnant with three babies, I remember going up to my kindergarten class and being all, "My mom just had three babies!!!" and they stared at me like that was the weirdest thing on the planet.
32. I had lots of friends in preschool. These are the ones I remember: Sarah, Olivia, Racheal, Margo, the other olivia.
33. I learned to read when I was three.
34. I have my own style.
35. I am 10 years old currently.
36. I LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS! I HAVE THEIR FACES PLASTERED ALL OVER MY ROOM!
37. My dad and I love to crack our toes.
38. My eyes are a very light blue.
39. JIBJAB IS HILARIOUS!
40. I am a member of mileyworld, a special fan club for miley cyrus fans, and my dad pays for me.
41. I have a flip video camera.
42. I got my braces off three months ago.
43. I take showers every morning,
44. I am a very good tap dancer, I have been taken lessons for three years.
45. I am currently reading the Twilight series.